Weight Loss – A Mindset Approach
Weight loss isn’t easy and keeping it off is even harder. If like me you have been yo-yo dieting for as long as you can remember and want to get off the diet treadmill forever, then A Mindset Approach could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
You can learn to change your habits for good and lose weight without a restrictive diet.
The Mindset Approach
The course runs over 3 sessions, allowing time for discussion, learning and putting it all into practice with lots of support.
- Understand how and why your unwanted cravings and eating habits become hard-wired into your brain
- Learn how to adjust your thought patterns, break habits and change them permanently.
- Discover how this process can be easy and stress free
- Put changes into action immediately
- Learn relaxation techniques with a CD to take home to help motivation
There are no weigh-ins, no forbidden foods, no counting or weighing or measuring. This course is about taking control around food in all situations.
This is not a quick fix but with better understanding of what is going on in your brain you can change.
The course with PowerPoint presentation includes handouts, tips, relaxation CD, membership to Facebook page and ongoing support.
£95 for the whole course can be paid in full at time of booking.
£30 deposit to be paid at time of booking to secure your place.
Remainder of fee can be split into a further 2 payments of £35 at first session and £30 at second session. The third session takes place approximately 4 to 6 weeks later.
Small groups no bigger than 4 so come with friend/s or come on your own.
Call 07930 130 103 or follow the link below now to find out more and to book your place on a course.